Thursday, September 16, 2010

William is 5!

I can not believe I have a 5 year old child! Nothing touches your heart quite like your first child. William is such an amazing little boy! I must say having a boy is awesome, having a little boy like William...a dream come true! He's completely unique in every way. I love how kind his heart is and how he loves to make everyone smile. He loves to be happy and make everyone around him happy too. I have heard he is a born entertainer... I couldn't agree more. 4 was such a fun age but it was hard work too. All the opinions come out and his independence. William had a big year, so many things happened. He learned to negotiate everything, went to a church school (Pre-K) and learned about God, oh and he became a BIG BROTHER!
4 was cool, but I know 5 will be even better!!


I love my child so much!!





In case there are any scouts looking for William to join their team here are his current stats.
Height 44 1/4in. - 90 percentile
Weight 45lbs - 75 percentile
BMI 16.2 - 75 percentile

No comments: