Thursday, September 16, 2010

The Bouncer

I think I'm in big trouble with this one. Ryder absolutely LOVES this bouncer!! He does get a little fussy in it but all he needs is a little bounce with your foot and he falls right asleep. He's also beginning to focus on objects so he loves the mobile on it. Believe me I would love to have my baby sleep in a crib but he absolutely refuses unless it's at night. It may be that I completely lucked out with William's sleeping habits there is no way I could go 2 for 2. Ryder is the opposite to William when it comes to sleeping. William loved to nap and lay in his bed. He was a cinch to put to bed. Never fussy, hardly whines and he's still the same way. Maybe it's too soon to tell I hope it changes but let the record state Ryder never wants to sleep unless he's in this bouncer or car seat.








No comments: