Wednesday, September 22, 2010

September so far...

September has come and I can't believe it's almost gone. Ryder is almost 3 months old and I can't believe it. He's officially sleeping in his bedroom. We tried it out this past Sunday and he took naps (which he never does) so we decided to push our luck and see how he would do that night!! SUCCESS!! He did great only waking up once. He's not sleeping through the night but he's definitely sleeping better so I can't complain.

As for William, he is doing awesome in school. We are in full swing rewarding him for his good behavior...say what you will but it works! We were off to a rocky start with him getting a few notes from the teacher sent home. Apparently William is really good at bugging his buddy and can't keep his hands to himself...I totally saw this coming. But after explaining to him that this is no laughing matter and taking a few of his privileges away he's turned a new leaf....at least for the moment. We have a parent/teacher conference next Wednesday so I really hope that goes well.

Chris is up to his ears with school. In addition to working he's still going to school to finish up his degree....he's almost there. I keep telling him this is the home stretch. I'm so proud of him, he's really setting a good example for our boys to follow.

I have been in full swing scheduling sessions and getting ready for the holiday rush. I've been buried editing which is why I have been slacking on this blog. I'm finally getting caught up! I hope it stays that way.





Let the smiles begin!!! Ryder is all about the smiles now!!



Ryder is getting so strong, look how well he's holding up his head!



Mom's Labor Day birthday...Ryder was pretty upset he couldn't eat the cake!



This is what my Sunday mornings are like....life is good!!



My big boy!!



Ryder just hanging out with his Papa. I can't get over how light his hair is.




Chris' dad Gary, stepmom Karen and brother Shane came to visit for a few days. They got to meet Ryder for the first time and visit with William. It's been a while since we saw them last...hope it isn't going to be that long of a gap between our next visit.

No comments: