Thursday, January 8, 2009

It is a Happy Anniversary

I just love anniversaries. It's been 9 years of marital miracles and bliss. Chris and I have definitely grown the past 9 years only by the grace of God. We just love to look back on our journey and appreciate what we really have...each other and William. Each anniversary gets better and better. I love my husband more today than our wedding day. I cherish him and I can't be more thankful for the man and father he is. Chris is my best friend. He knows exactly what I'm thinking and sometimes we complete each others thoughts...it's pretty scary. Our relationship is an open book, anyone who knows us has heard over and over again how much we love each other, and it couldn't be more true as it is today. God has truly blessed our lives. As for our celebration Chris and I really don't go over the top, usually it's dinner and a movie. I hope next year we get to really celebrate, I'd love to renew our vows...maybe a beach somewhere?! That would be awesome!