Saturday, January 31, 2009

Fun Day Out

Today was just a BEAUTIFUL day in Austin and we couldn't wait to spend the whole day out and about! Chris found this awesome duck pond so we went with a whole loaf for William to feed the little ducks and geese. Some of the geese were not very friendly and once they found out that William was the one with the bread, they began to charge. It was hilarious for Chris and I but not so funny for William who saw his life flash before his very eyes. I was taking some pictures of the ducks when all of a sudden I heard Chris yelling, "run William run"!!! I got some great pictures with my new camera that Chris surprised me with as an early birthday present. I'm hooked, I took pictures of EVERYTHING!!! Then we went shopping for a mattress (goodness, I feel old), and topped off the day with ice cream!!


He looked friendly...


apparently not.



Such a cute kid!


Hungry ducks!

Close encounter...thankfully Chris didn't lose any fingers.


So beautiful.


A little rock climbing anyone?

1 comment:

Staci said...

Awesome pictures so what kind of camera did you decide on...... huh huh huh???