Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Good News Bad News

OK, this is just a funny story I just had to share. William is at the dinner table and he said, "Mommy I have some good news and I have some bad news." I was thrown off guard and after I controlled my laughter I said "what's the news?" He said, "the good news is I have your hat, the bad news is, it's in my booty!" Seriously, Chris and I were laughing so hard!! What a creative kid...I just love his imagination. He also has monsters living in his Thomas whistle. I can't get enough of him.
Here's another funny story, today I dropped him off at school and before we went in I told him to make sure he tells the teacher he has big boy underwear on. Instead of telling he decided to show, the first thing he did when he walked into class, he dropped his pants all the way to his ankles. His teacher and I had a huge laugh, what a great way to start the day!!

2 comments:

Staci said...

That is one funny kid you got there.

Freckles Fotography said...

Hmm.. I wonder where he gets his humor from? His parents are about as square as you can get..