Tuesday, May 25, 2010

William's Preschool Graduation

When we moved back to Houston last Summer one of the first things Chris and I wanted to do was get William involved in school. He loved his school in Austin and we didn't want to miss a beat. Bear Creek Baptist Church was an excellent decision. They have an awesome Mother Day Out program and their Preschool is top notch! Along with preparing him with the basics for kinder garden, he was building a strong foundation in Christ. I can not tell you how much we love the stories he came home with that he learned about the Bible. One cute story that made us laugh was during Easter they waved palm leaves and sang Hosanna. William saw my salad and decided to pick up a leaf and wave it at me and sing Hosanna. I was cracking up and loved that he was incorporating what he learned at home. Another sweet thing I love is his routine at meal time. It's so easy to forget to thank God, William would always remind us to say our grace. And when I feel like I'm coming unglued, William loves to remind me that God wants us to love one another. Our home is filled with songs of praise and our lives are better because of it. These are lessons and memories that will stick with him forever.












Diploma time...and yes they announced that William will be part of the graduating class of 2023...feel old?


Can you tell we are some proud parents.


He sure does love his uncles!

No comments: