Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Mother's Day Tea

I'm playing catch up again...but at least I'm not that far behind. Right before Mother's Day William's school held a Mother's Day Tea honoring all the incredible moms out there. The moment I walked in the door I was greeted by William with pure excitement! He couldn't wait to show me what he had made for me and to sing his special song (Skinamarinky Dinky Dink, Skinamarinky Doo, I Love You) they worked so hard to learn. Let me just say, a room full of cute children loving their moms and a pregnant lady's hormones equals balling. But I choked back the tears and had such a fun time. They had a plate full of yummy snacks and William served me lemonade and tea. To say my heart was melting would be an understatement. I was so happy to have a son like William, at that very moment my world was complete...I love my child so much. God has big things planned for his life, I just know it!

No comments: