Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Maternity Pictures

I am absolutely loving this pregnancy. The first time around with William was a bit difficult. I was dealing with swelling and was down right uncomfortable. But this time around has been awesome. I had a minor stint of morning sickness and nausea, but once that passed I was good to grow and boy have I grown. It's so weird how this pregnancy is completely different. My belly has completely popped out. A few weeks ago my cousin Tasha took a few maternity pictures and I absolutely love what she did and her creativity. I was climbing down ravines (with the help of Chris) and laying on logs, but I didn't care one bit. I had full trust that she was in control. If she wanted me to climb a tree I probably would. I am so happy she was able to capture this moment, I love how they turned out!!




1 comment:

Erin Weaver said...

Beautiful pictures! You look amazing!