Friday, September 11, 2009

Long time no blog...

It's been a while since my last post and to be honest I really don't have a good excuse. I've been trying to limit my Internet usage and some how find myself on Facebook. It's such an addicting site. Not much has been going on in the Addison home. Chris started school again. He's attending U of H downtown. he was really aiming to take some Internet courses, but registered a bit late. It's not that bad of a drive, hopefully next semester he can get those classes online. I've started my own photography business. I'm extremely excited and nervous at the same time. I absolutely love taking pictures, I'd figure why not do something that I love. After years of working I finally am doing something that I wake up in the morning excited to do. Chris is so supportive, I love his encouragement. I feel so inspired, I just pray that it works out.

1 comment:

jamiebeth04 said...

FB is so addicting, you are right! I just cancelled my account because I was spending too much time on it. Guess I will mop now during maps!