Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Birthday Weekend

The day finally arrived, William turned 4 and had the best birthday party!! Our weekend started at the Mannion's for some pre-party prep. We decorated the pool area and got ready for the festivities! The theme was Transformers and we tried our hardest to dazzle William with as many decorations as possible. Saturday rolled around and it was a complete success! I was a little apprehensive about having a pool party with so many kids, but everyone had a blast and thankfully the party ended without any incidents or injuries. William is such a blessed child, thank you to all of our family and friends that traveled near and far to make his 4th birthday spectacular and a special thanks to the Mannion's for letting us use their home. I would definitely say William had a fantastic birthday, I can't believe my baby boy is 4. I'm looking forward to a wonderful year!!












No comments: