Wednesday, August 12, 2009

4 Years Old

I just can't believe William is going to be 4 already. His birthday is this Saturday and I keep asking Chris, where did the time go? He's grown up so fast; I can hardly keep up with him. In a day I am asked 100 questions and taught 1000 lessons and it will never get old. Never in a million years did I think I would be able to love someone this much. William is a blessing and true gift from God. Everyday he is responsible for bringing laughter into our lives and love in our hearts. William makes it so easy to be a mom, my job is near effortless, he's that perfect to me!





I have really jumped into my photography and had the most amazing time capturing these moments...goodness he's so handsome!!

1 comment:

The Normans said...

You do have a handsome child! He is so photogenic! And you are a great Mom too. :-)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILLIAM!