Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Late for School

This morning I had a rocky start. William usually wakes me up around 8:00 or so, well this morning we both slept in. He woke me up at 9:15. School starts at 9:30...I jumped out of bed and told William we are in a really big hurry. I was brushing his teeth and my teeth at the same time. Usually he brushes his own teeth, but that is such a slow process and we were pressed for time. He was getting dresses and all I could hear is, "Mom I don't want to wear this shirt" at this point he could have went to school in his pajamas and I didn't care. Nutra grain bar and OJ for the road and we headed to school. I got there at 9:40. Thankfully there where still other moms dropping off their kids, but they had multiple children to juggle, I had no excuse at all. I just have that feeling that my child is going to be the one that always misses first period in school...gosh I really hope not. The lessen learned...set my alarm just in case!

No comments: