Friday, September 11, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

I just can't believe how fast the summer went by. I'm so happy that I was able to spend it with my friends. We all had a great Summer. William learned how to swim, I worked on my tan and started my photography business, and Chris started his new job then we all moved to Houston. It was a busy Summer to say the least. Definitely one of the more eventful Summers and loaded with awesome memories!! Last weekend we ended the Summer with a bang. We went to the Mannion's lake house to celebrate Labor Day. It was a bit of a rocky start, William was sick the first day and a half and was able to recover fast enough to enjoy the rest of our get-away! I just love the lake; boats, jet ski's, fun and friends, you can't beat that!! Thanks everyone for an awesome Summer, now lets bring on the cooler weather....does that exist in Houston?


William feeling much better.



A little football anyone?






I just thought this was so beautiful....the lake sparkled that day.




Yes, this is my dare devil child jumping off a slow moving jet ski.









This is what summer is about...ahhhh










No comments: