Sunday, March 15, 2009

Rainy Days

We have had horrible weather the past week in Austin. It's been rainy and cold, never a good combination especially when you have a 3 year old that is running around all over the place. Got to love that Texas weather, it's going to be 80 degrees the rest of the week...go figure. I tried my best to keep William occupied. I made a few games using my good ole imagination. We also tried to play Operation. That was hilarious...William had no concept of the flashing red nose and thought it was funny when he set it off. I guess the box said ages 6 and up for a reason.


On Saturday we got out of the house and went to William's favorite jump house. He of course had a blast and it seems we can never stay there long enough.

















Today we went to church and afterwards decided to stop by this creek off 360 to take some pictures. The weather was still yucky but we had to do something. I'm looking forward to a sunny week. Spring is in the air and I can't wait to enjoy every bit of it.













No comments: