Friday, January 7, 2011

Dallas Christmas

The week of Christmas my parent, the kids and I took a trip to Dallas. Oh what an adventure. Thank God for my Ipad and William's DVD player I might have gone nuts. The drive up there took FOREVER. We stopped 3 or 4 times for potty breaks and to feed Ryder. On the way home we got a flat tire in Centerville and almost got involved in a fender bender that happened right in front of us. Despite our drama our visit was awesome. My Tia Carmen was visiting from Venezuela and it's a rare opportunity to see her and I wanted her to meet Ryder so bad. She is my Nanny's sister and the two of them resemble each other so much. I love being around her because everything she does reminds me so much of my grandmother. I am so happy she got to see the kids. Her soft kindness melted my heart.







Finally...I got some awesome pictures of the kids with their Nana, Nanny and Papa!

No comments: