Thursday, January 6, 2011

Austin Get-Away

There is one thing Chris and I don't do enough of and that's take a little "us" time. In November we decided it was time. We had a little get-away to Austin and spent 2 nights in a hotel kid free. It was a big deal for me because it was my first time away from Ryder in over 5 months. Chris' mom Becky came to Houston and took awesome care of Ryder and we dropped William off at my parents in Austin. We went to Eddie V's (our favorite restaurant) on Friday night and went to see Joshua Radin play on Saturday night. If you don't know who Joshua Radin is, get to know him. He's awesome and I absolutely LOVE his music!! We also did a couples message and caught up on some much needed R&R. On Sunday we didn't want to get back to reality but what can you do? I can't wait to do it again, Chris and I had a BLAST!! I love that man!!



It's funny, when it's just the two of us, this is how all our pictures look!

No comments: