Friday, January 7, 2011

Warren Family Christmas

We have tried to make this an annual event and so far the past 2 years have been successful! I just love watching the kids grow up each year. It's so awesome that Staci (Chris' cousin) is now living here for good and I get to be a part of her kids life. I swear I could eat those twins up...Ashley is too big to smother, however I will keep trying!



In an effort to help William behave even better we included Buddy the elf. We followed the Elf on a Shelf system and William named his elf Buddy. Each night he would end up in a different spot and William loved to find him each morning. Chris and I tried our hardest to get creative. He got into the Christmas cookies, and another day wrote a note. He would climb the Christmas tree and even play with William's Nerf basketball net. It was a fun treat to do each day with him, I can't wait for Ryder to have fun with this next year!

No comments: