Saturday, February 5, 2011

Family Christmas

I know, this is absolutely pitiful. It's February and I'm blogging about Christmas. But I've been crazy busy and now I'm finally making time to update everything.

This Christmas was so fun. William was in Santa dreamland and Ryder was just fun to have around. He of course doesn't understand a thing going on but he sure is cute to look at! William had a VERY long list of what he wanted from Santa. He wanted Iron Man stuff, building stuff, games, air hockey...oh I could go for months with all the things he kept adding to his list. In the end he got a bunch of puzzles, games, he did get air hockey but a much smaller version of the game. He got a skateboard ramp, basketball goal, a glow station, Iron Man mask, gloves, chest piece and costume. As you can tell in the pictures below, Iron Man was a hit. Next year is going to be even better, Ryder will be mobile and the two of my boys will have a blast with Santa, presents and the entire family.




No comments: