Saturday, February 5, 2011

Happy 11th Anniversary

Last month Chris and I celebrated our 11th anniversary in Austin! I am amazed at how much I love this man. I never thought in a million years I would be this happy with my life. I have an amazing husband who has the sweetest outlook on life and I have 2 beautiful children. What more could a girl ask for? It's no secret Chris and I were married at a young age. I was 20 and he was 22. I always hear people say, if we only did this or we only did that differently...
Chris and I have undoubtedly made some pretty bad decisions but in retro spec they turned out to be all the right ones. You can't make an omelet without breaking some eggs! We found our groove, and we are in a great place right now. Each day I wake up and fall in love with Chris all over again. Our marriage is overflowing with laughter and love. I can't believe my whole life changed with 4 little words....Will You Marry Me?


No comments: