Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Funny Stuff

I just think William is growing into one funny child. Almost on a daily basis he is saying or doing something new that blows my mind. The other day he fell down and scratched his forehead and nose. After telling him that boo-boos go away and everyone has them he began to point some of them out. "Daddy has a boo-boo on his knee (he just has surgery), I have a boo-boo on my face and Mommy has pimples!" Chris and I were dying laughing, I just love my child for reminding me that I sometimes suffer from adult acne. And I'm now learning that he really is paying attention to the music I listen too. The other day Pink's So What song came on and he broke out his imaginary microphone to sing the chorus almost word for word. Talk about hilarious, he even plays the air guitar while singing it. In addition to Pink, he's become a fan of Jason Mraz's I'm Yours and Queen's We are the Champions. All of which he has a guitar solo and breaks out his best Michael J. Fox Back to the Future impression. I'm not kidding, I can't get to the camera fast enough, he is on the floor going in circles and sliding on his back...it's priceless! Also, when he does something well during a game or if we agree with him he loves to say..."That's what I'm talking about." Where does he get this stuff at? I love it!

1 comment:

jamiebeth04 said...

Deidra and Tracy were telling me about William's great personality and how he should be an actor. He sounds hilarious. Hopefully we can get the boys together soon.