Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Christmas

What a fun holiday season!! William really got into the Christmas spirit this year. For starters, he didn't freak out when he saw Santa this year...that was a relief! On the way to see Santa, I asked William what was he going to ask for, he said a lolly pop. Goodness, if I knew that was all he wanted, I could have saved some money! We worked on his requests, soon he wouldn't stop asking for Transformers and Thomas.



Christmas Eve with the Ladimir's is always fun. Our traditional lasagna dinner followed by church and some pre-Christmas present opening is something we have been doing for as long as I can remember. This year my cousin Diana and I decided to give my Dad a break and help out with a few pans of lasagna. Under the watchful eye of "Tony Soprano" we got the thumbs up on our two pans! This was also the first year we decided to do a White Elephant Christmas with the adults!! It worked out great, I think we will be doing this for years to follow!! Finally, putting William to bed Christmas Eve was a task, he got out of bed at least 4 or 5 times hoping to catch Santa in the act. Chris and I were exhausted the next day!


The "Cook"!!


My cousin Diana and I with our pans of lasagna, please note we tried to put our initials in it with ricotta cheese!!!


Me and my mom!


My old Roxy Bear, Robert, Mom, and Chi Chi aka Christian!


Uncle Christian was over-joyed with his head phones.

Chris was really excited about this blender for his shakes....


that is until Uncle Robert stole it!! That's the way White Elephant works my friend!!

Christmas morning was rough. William jumped in our bed at 2:30 and about 4:30 was getting restless. Finally at 7:30 we went downstairs to open presents. I sent my mom an approved list of toys hoping that maybe she would only choose 3, well she got all of them. I've come to the conclusion that she has a serious shopping problem, I guess that's where I get it! William had a blast with all his new toys. His favorite was a Playskool helmet that has a handle bar that makes cop noises and drives like a motorcycle and his Hulk gloves; which he decided to try out to wake up Uncle Robert. Talk about hilarious!!


Goodness he's adorable!

The HULK!

Could you imagine waking up to this...what a sport!


Darn tape...


Perfectly lining up all his transformers!

It was a wonderful Christmas, we are so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends in our lives!

2 comments:

Staci said...

Your blog looks great!!! I can't believe how old Roxy looks. Hope you guys had a very merry Christmas.

Unknown said...

awwww... you are so cute and so is william! but then again, i am cute too! love you, dekey!