Thursday, December 4, 2008

Celebrate

Well it is time to celebrate!!! William went to school today for the first time in "big-boy" underwear!! We have been struggling to get potty training down but it wasn't exactly working out the way I expected. He does excellent at school and other outings, but he refuses to potty at home. I have no idea why, but it is still a work in progress. We will see when I pick William up from school if he is still wearing the same pants from this morning.

We also have another reason to celebrate, Chris got into Texas State business school!!! YAY, congrats to him!! Hopefully he will be able to take classes at the Round Rock campus, it's much closer!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Way to go Chris. I'm a product of that school. Is he doing Business Management? That's what I did. I took a few class up north but most on campus in San Marcos.