Monday, December 1, 2008

Catching up....again

I'll do a quick recap of our November since I haven't updated in forever.
William wrapped up his T-ball season...with a VICTORY...well actually at the YMCA everyone wins. He received a cute little medal. Over all T-ball was super fun. The kids did so well towards the end of the season...they were finally listening and throwing the ball fairly accurately. Occasionally William would play with the dirt, but I have to say I did see improvements. Next is soccer...stay tuned!









This month we also went to visit Chris' parents in Dallas and we had a blast! Twice in one month, everyone was so happy to spend some quality time together. We saw Madagascar 2 (HILARIOUS) and William received his early Christmas present from Nana and Yaya...lots of movies!!!








When we came home from Dallas, something happened...Chris and I had a wild hair and began organizing, cleaning the garage and decorating for Christmas. I don't think in all my years of being married we decorated before Thanksgiving. But it was fun...our biggest debate was were to put the tree, this discussion started last month. I just love the holidays!!!

Our Thanksgiving was wonderful. My close friend Tracy joined us this year, it was so wonderful to have her here! It's never a dull moment with the Ladimir's. Lot's of turkey followed by a ton of other food that I should not have eaten, and finally the evening ended with everyone unbuttoning their pants and rubbing our bellies...awww the holidays! Just think we can do it all over again in a month....yay (sarcastic)!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

loving the new format to your blog. clearly you have too much time on your hands. would love a little spruce up to mine. ;-)