Monday, March 15, 2010

Ryder's New Room

Ryder's room turned out better then I could have ever imagined!! Becky (Chris' mom) came in town last week to help out with painting the room. I'm that mom that likes to get it over with so I can really kick up my feet and relax toward the end waiting for the baby to arrive. Becky did an awesome job painting and on the last day Chris was able to help finish with the chocolate stripe. To say these two are perfectionists would be an understatement. Their hard work definitely paid off. Ryder's room is so peaceful, I absolutely love the outcome, I can't thank them enough for all their help and hard work!















4 comments:

Staci said...

h girl it is so calming and peaceful. Great Job Becky and Chris!

Donlee and Amanda said...

super cute!!

Melissa said...

Very cute. Y'all did a great job.

The Ormsbys said...

i had no idea it was already done, wow! looks great!!