Monday, March 15, 2010

1st Trip to the Dentist

Last Wednesday William had his first trip to the dentist's office. I wasn't worried at all, for some reason he doesn't mind going to the doctor's office so I was totally calm about the dentist. I was a little worried he would find the dentist's tools to be fun, so keeping his hands to himself was on the top of my list. But he took the whole trip very very seriously and did AWESOME!! He had x-rays done, took a tour of the office, had a cleaning and came home with ZERO cavities!!! I was very relieved since we sometimes forget to have him brush his teeth at night. Since he did such a good job at the end of his visit, Chris decided the family needed to celebrate with a milkshake...not his best idea but that's what dad's are for!


















1 comment:

Staci said...

Awesome job William. We had our first appt. a few months ago and the twins did so much better than I thought they would.