Thursday, February 11, 2010

It's a Boy!!

We are so happy to announce we are having another boy!! Chris was holding my hand during the ultrasound and he was sure it was a girl, but low and behold, our boy revealed himself and all our uncertainties were gone. There is no doubt we are having a boy, and our little family is so excited!! Last night I asked William what he wanted, he said a brother. Looks like he got what he wanted, I can't wait to share the news with him. We've been throwing lots of names around but I'm almost certain we are going to stick with Ryder Warren Addison!! Warren is a a family name from Chris' mom's side and Ryder, well we picked that name because it's the only name Chris and I could agree on. We are only half way there, so who knows if the name will change. I'm just so excited to finally know what we are having, everything else seems downhill from here!

2 comments:

Staci said...

So happy for you guys!!!! I love the name too! It flows very well.

The Normans said...

Yay Deanna! Congratulations! I love the name you guys picked out!