Friday, May 1, 2009

Swine Flu

I think that since one day William will see this blog I should post something about every one's (including mine) current health fear...Swine Flu. A school not too far away from our home was closed down until May 11 for the Swine Flu scare. So my paranoia fear has just been elevated to a 10. The constant rain we have been having isn't helping and for obvious reasons my child is getting restless and I'm running out of things to do at home. So today I braved the outdoors and took William to a park. I never thought I would say this, but no one was there and I couldn't have be happier.





The only bubble maker I found that seems to work.






William has been battling this cough for a week now and after an embarrassing soccer practice of William coughing on everyone I didn't want to risk the embarrassment again. I could just feel the parents freaking out about Swine Flu. Naturally I would not allow my child to spread his germs but in my defense, he was perfect all day long and I think it was more of a show than anything else. He has been asking to go to his favorite jump house but I am freaked out that it could be a breeding ground for germs and Swine Flu. I wish there was a place I could get a custom bubble made for William so I can sleep well at night. Until then I have the hand sanitizer near by at all times!

No comments: