Thursday, May 28, 2009

Memorial Day Lake Trip

I just love the lake. I especially love going to the Mannion's lake house. I've been missing out on lake excitement with friends the past couple of years and it felt so good to relax after a few stressful weeks. It was just William and I this trip, Chris had to work. Melissa, Nathan and their two kids spent the weekend and the kids had a blast playing together. It started off a bit rocky with Cole getting a busted lip. But after that little hick up it was smooth sailing. The boys went fishing and caught a few winners. William joined in on the fishing with his new Spider man fishing pole. He had an awesome time, maybe next time we'll actually put a hook on the end!! William also went jet skiing with me for the first time. He LOVED it!! I started off slow and expected to only stay out for about 10 minutes or so. After getting him adjusted all he wanted was to get splashed by Aunt Deidra and for me to go faster. He is so fearless, I was going so fast he even compared me to Lightning McQueen...ahh what an honor! A 10 minute trip turned out to be a 30 minute trip. I had an absolute blast with William this weekend, he's such an awesome little boy, I love him so much!


This is how he felt about the weekend!



Poor Cole and his busted lip.


The cutest kids ever!



If only that was a real fish.


Cutie Pie

He just had to touch that fish...William was so excited!


I just couldn't resist. What a typical boy!!



I wonder if there was a pot of gold at the end of this rainbow!

No comments: