Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Thirty Something...

Well I'm finally getting with the program after a weekend of crazy celebrations. I had a blast, it was the best birthday weekend EVER!! Deidra, Brian, Tracy, Mel and Nathan all joined in the celebration. We kicked Friday off with drinks at Brynton and Hilary's. That night got blurry around 8:30 (so sad) from what I can remember, I attempted some wobbly bike riding, won at a game of bags (I don't know how that happened), and danced like it was no body's business...so funny!! Saturday started a bit rough, but after dropping William and Roxy with Nanny and Papa, we began celebration #2. We had lunch at the Iron Cactus, took some cat naps at the hotel and then painted the town red!! Like I said, it was the best birthday weekend ever! I'll post pictures once I get them from Tracy and Mel. Thanks to all my wonderful friends for the cards and birthday wishes, y'all are the best!




Scary....I know




One of many self portraits...this always seems to happen.




The girls!









Group photo!!

No comments: