Thursday, February 26, 2009

Brownies and Black Eyes

So the other day William and I decided to make brownies...he was a mess. I think that makes the whole process that much funner!! He also had a disagreement with the nightstand. It was a tough fight, fortunately the nightstand lost but left William with a minor shiner. It's not as bad as Anna's as he puts it, but I had to explain myself to the school because William is quite the story teller. I didn't want CPS jumping out from behind the bushes.









The starting stages of his shiner, under his left eye.



Shiner Day 2
What a face!




1 comment:

Freckles Fotography said...

I love William pics!!
And the shiners not that bad!! Miss you guys terribly. We are going to the Cookoff tonight for the first time ever.. are you guys going to be in Htown?