Thursday, February 26, 2009

Chuga Chuga Poo Poo

OK, so this week William is all over the place. His vocabulary and personality is at an all time high. It seems like overnight, but he's actually holding conversations with me, and they are funny. This kid has one crazy imagination and his reactions to some things crack me up.

We have also been riding the Potty Train this whole week. We had a few hick-ups but I have not put him in pull-ups all week except for his nap and bed times....YAY!!! It feels great, but I do realize you have to have patience and speed during this transition time. When he says he's got to go, I'm off running, and when nothing comes out, I exercise my patience. We were kind of off to a rocky start this week, but it was with a ton of humor. For example, on Monday we had a massive explosion in his big boy underwear. No big deal but it was everywhere. So I carried him upstairs and put him in the tub, I told him to hold on for one second I wanted to put him in a trash bag. After I thought about what I said, his reaction made since, he said, "no Mommy, I be so scared." Apparently he thought I was going to throw him away, I wanted to throw his underwear away. So funny. Then this morning he was in good spirits for our morning potty break, he went to the toilet and said, "Lets Rock and Roll"...that seriously started my day on an awesome note. What a funny little kid.

No comments: