Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Ryder's Arrival

Well Chris and I went to the doctor yesterday and the day has been set, Ryder will be born on Monday June 28, 2010 around 12:30pm!! We are shocked that the day is here already, but so ready to see our baby boy! William has begun the countdown and has already given us the "OK" to allow Ryder to play with his toys just as long as we keep an eye on him and he doesn't break anything. He's also asked if Ryder will pee or throw-up on him. We just told him with babies we can't make any promises...anything is possible! We just ask that you keep our family and new baby boy in your prayers on Monday. I am delivering via C-section and that always worries me, but I have full confidence that I am in good hands. Chris said that he can tell I am chomping at the bit to take pictures of our new baby boy so I'm certain I'll have pictures posted very soon! Stay tuned!!