Monday, October 19, 2009

Happy Halloween

Halloween is in full swing in the Addison home! I made the mistake of buying William's Halloween costume early thinking nothing would be left if I waited a few weeks. Goodness what was I thinking; William has been wearing that costume almost on a daily basis. As a precaution I spray it down with Lysol just to avoid it smelling by Halloween. I'm not kidding when I say William absolutely loves wearing it. One day he was so tired from school he was wearing it and watching TV and he fell asleep. The funny part is, I had no idea he was asleep because he had the mask on...it was hilarious because I was calling him and he wasn't responding, I took off the mask and started cracking up...what a dedicated super hero!! He's taken his role as the Black Spider Man very serious...spinning webs all over the house and saving the day! If I need help with anything he runs to me, stops dead in his tracks and puts his hands on his hips and does his best super hero stance and uses his very convincing super hero voice and says, "How can I help you?" It's too cute; I can't help but play along!!





Off to save the day!


Go web go!!


Did someone say Spider Man?

















Perfect solution for a spider!

No comments: