Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Time to play catch-up

There are so many things I need to post and just not enough time in the day. Or maybe my time management skills are terrible and I need to snap out of it and get with the program! I can't believe October is coming to an end. There are so many things that took place this month. William's first T-ball game, my Grandfather's passing, and Halloween is just around the corner.

I'm still recovering from my trip to Houston. It was great to see the whole family, it was an unfortunate situation having our reunion take place at a funeral. The rest of the week I spent some quality time with our dear friends. It's always interesting when Chris and I hang out with "the gang". Tons of laughing and plenty of Deidra's delicious food!!

On Thursday Chris, William and I went to visit the Schoen family and to have dinner with Staci. She was in town from Canada, and it has been a very long time since we all indulged in a margarita together.

Friday we decided to fill the day with as many events as possible. We went to the Houston Zoo with our close friends Melissa, her two kids Anna and Cole and of course Aunt Tracy! We had a blast, and the kids were absolutely adorable, later that evening and after a long nap, we went bowling! That was so much fun and the kids did wonderful. Chris and I on the other hand are a bit rusty.




















Saturday we went to a very special birthday party for Staci and Aaron's kids, Preston and Lily (the twins) and Ashley. Everyone is so grown up, Ashley is beautiful and so mature, it seems like yesterday I was holding her tiny 4 year old hand at Disney World. I hate that I don't get to see the twins, but they are BEAUTIFUL and extremely ADORABLE!! The rest of the day was spent watching college football and relaxing.

Finally we are home, still living out of a suitcase and toiletry bag. William is the only one unpacked. Special thanks to the Mannion's for putting up with our entire family; dog and all for 5 days!!

No comments: