Thursday, December 30, 2010

November in a nutshell

November seemed to have flown by...actually this whole year did. Ryder is growing like crazy and everyday it's something new. He is officially rolling over. Talk about making it easy for mom to remember, November 1st he rolled over from his belly to his back and there is no stopping him. Ryder definitely caught on fast and is a rolling maniac! He has a love of being naked and bath time. It's hilarious, every night before we start our bed time routine no matter how cranky he may be at the moment I take off his outfit and diaper he immediately perks up and once he's in the bathtub he's a completely different child. It's awesome to watch him splash around and have so much fun. William has become Ryder's bath buddy and the two of them are pretty darn cute to watch. Ryder also loves his jumperoo and Baby Einstein videos. I know there are tons of people who say TV is bad...I turned out fine so to each their own. Ryder likes Baby Einstein so he gets Baby Einstein, it's that easy!
William is doing awesome in school. Aside from the constant marks he gets in his folder (mostly from talking too much) he's really learning a lot. I can't believe he's reading...not perfectly but he is making huge improvements with his sight words. He loves to learn and is always trying to spell words. He's also become quite the artist. My fridge is COVERED in drawings and paintings. This little boys imagination is off the charts. With every picture there is a very very long story. What can I say William is a talker. I'm seriously thinking about putting him on a word limit per day, he just doesn't stop!








I did this with a leaf blower....we couldn't stop laughing!!!


Seriously look at that smile!!!



TWINS!!!



My stinker!!



Ryder has a crazy laugh...seriously it's a low tone and sounds so sneaky. I can just tell he's going to be a handful!!



Swinging baby!! This baby loves anything fast and violent. I have to rock him so hard our bounce him so fast...the same goes with swings, the higher the better! Can you believe how light his hair is?

No comments: