Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I've done it!

Well I finally did it! I gave into internet peer pressure and started my very own blog. I'm not computer savvy at all but I've been told that blogging is as easy as composing an email...I can email, so I figured I can blog!! With the way things are progressing on the net I always seem to be one step behind. I've mastered myspace, so everyone jumps on the facebook band wagon and now everyone is blogging. So here we are...
I'm going to try to and summarize the past few exciting years and do my best to keep everyone up to date.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

yeah, come on... get on facebook and be my friend!!

welcome to the world of blogging. you've done quite a good job of posting many entries and photos. admittedly, i've been slacking on my own blog and eventually i hope to publish my blog for my own hardcopy... i'd hate to think of all these memories going the way of the dinosaurs if blogger were to vanish. i do love the internet for storing this stuff... as well as many of my photos on flickr. i've lost harddrives and so many of my pictures were lost. i look at this as a way of archiving. it remains to be seen if that's a smart idea. it seems nothing is permanent. oh well. enjoy the moment and live for today!